Tila Tequila Says She's Pregnant

Photobucket
Well we all knew this cruel thing called life had to end sometime. Attention whore (and good old fashion whore as well) Tila Tequila is apparently pregnant, which means that the Biblical prophecies about the return of the anti-Christ are coming to fruition. The model actress woman Tila announced her "pregnancy" on twitter the other evening stating "Since nobody is awake...reason why I've been feeling sick on and off lately is because yes, I am pregnant!" Now since this chick has no other way of getting attention aside from fucking and pregnancy scares, I'm reluctant to believe this. However, she later hinted that the father of her "child" is someone famous who is refusing to take responsibility. Ms. Tequila left coded messages to the father to be on her twitter saying things like "You should at least step up to the plate or I’m gonna have to put you on blast in the media….and IM SURE thats not what you want do you?", "All I know is if this m*therf*$ker doesnt step up soon Im gonna have to go to the media and put him on blast. imma give him 1 chance step up" and "I make my own m*thaf*&kin money, Im my own boss b*tch, so dont think I need you for anything. I will take care of it myself then." Some sources are speculating that the babay in question could be Ray-J's while others are hypothesizing that it could be Billy Corgan's. Either way, I feel sorry for the child already. I mean, can you even imagine having one of those morons as your bioparent let alone two? That kid will be smarter than their parents before they even emerge from the womb.